BEST IN CLASS CONSTRUCTION METHODS AND SERVICES.
Throughout the entirety of a construction project, Friedman builds relationships based on honesty and integrity. We view our relationships with our clients as partnerships. As such, we provide detailed construction cost information to our clients from the start of a project and perform budgetary reviews in step with progress meetings. In taking this proactive approach we always stay ahead of the project and ensure that all parties are apprised of pertinent information.
With a 25-year history of success, one of the greatest sources of information is our past experience across a wide variety of service lines. With this knowledge, the utilization of best in class construction management methods and the rigorous analysis of our ongoing results we guarantee success.
Pre-Construction Services Offered
- Project goal and feasibility study
- Project budget
- Value engineering
- Subcontractor/supplier bid coordination
- Permit coordination
- Drawing review
- Phasing requirements and/or plan development
- Cost and quality control
- Project scheduling
- Project safety
- Detailed progress reporting
- Construction documentation coordination
- Job site security management
- Human resource management
- Project close-out
Post Construction Services
- Warranty preparation
- Warranty/guarantee enforcement
- Equipment operating and maintenance coordination
- Record drawings