FRIEDMAN AWARDED MANAGEMENT AND LEASING OF SPECTRUM OFFICE CENTER IN FARMINGTON ... April 18, 2018
West Elm hotel chooses new site on Woodward; slated for 2020 completion... April 17, 2018
First major retail center in more than a decade planned... April 16, 2018
In Spite of Waves of Store Closures, Retail Vacancy Hasn’t Spiked in the First... April 12, 2018
Metro Detroit home prices expected to rise as competition brews... April 12, 2018
- Banks are ramping up the extension of commercial real estate loans
- CRE prices peaked in 2016, and are now flat-lining, which is partially due to the downturn of malls and traditional retail.
- Office and lodging …
South Korean investors, on the hunt for higher returns and asset diversification, are making their way into U.S. real estate debt with renewed eagerness. More, in fact, than investors from any other country.
As of mid-April, investors based in South Korea …
A global technology and service provider for commercial vehicles is building its North American headquarters in Auburn Hills.
Belgium-based WABCO Holdings, Inc. is building a 102,000-square-foot facility with plans to add 87 new jobs in the next three years, …
- Homebuilder Hunter Pasteur Homes is under contract to buy site
- Race track to remain open until development begins
- Owners are looking to relocate to site “in close proximity to its current location”
Farmington Hills-based homebuilder Hunter Pasteur Homes …