Creating The Perfect Office Space For Your Business... February 22, 2018
Google expands domestic offices, data centers in 14 States including Michigan... February 21, 2018
Interest Rates May Double in the Next Few Years... February 21, 2018
FRIEDMAN’S PETER JANKOWSKI ARRANGES SALE OF 78,892 SF OFFICE BUILDING IN DETRO... February 16, 2018
RCM Survey: Commercial Real Estate Investors Still in Buy Mode... February 15, 2018
- Fast-food chain plans to open 59 more stores in Southeast Michigan
- Targeting areas west and north of Detroit
- Room for Florida-based company to more fully saturate market
Continue reading full article on Crain’s Detroit.com
- Applebee’s announced on Tuesday that it plans to close 60 to 80 locations in 2018.
- Applebee’s shuttered 99 locations in 2017.
- Executives have blamed the chain’s failed attempt to win over millennials for its downward spiral.
- IHOP, Applebee’s sister brand, …
Despite a drop in transaction activity from the third to fourth quarter, total transaction volume for 2017 exceeded 2016’s level, according to Real Capital Analytics data.
Note: Data current through Dec. 31, 2017. Based on independent reports of properties …
Investors might be expecting a slowdown in the commercial real estate market this year. But that doesn’t mean that they don’t still view commercial assets as worth investing in.
The 2018 Altus Group Real Confidence Executive Survey found that investors …