Jeff Feste, CCIM, is Vice President of Brokerage Services and Head of the Illinois Office at Friedman Integrated Real Estate Solutions, where he specializes in industrial and office assets. Jeff assists both users and owners in achieving their real estate goals, through acquisition/ disposition or leasing. Jeff’s focus is on needs analysis, site selection, financial analysis and strategic real estate planning.
Jeff currently serves on UNICEF’s Next Generation Board of Chicago. Over the past three years, he has served as either the Co-Chair or member of the Planning Committee for the NextGen Board’s Masquerade Ball and the Midwest Board’s Annual Hope Gala, helping to raise over $3.4m for UNICEF’s global initiatives.
• The University of Iowa – Henry B. Tippie College of Business
o Bachelors of Business Administration, Major in Finance
o Certificate of Entrepreneurial Management
Designations & Professional Associations
• Real Estate Broker, Illinois
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
o Director: Co-Chair of Membership Committee
• National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Developing Leader
• Association of Industrial Real Estate (AIRE) – Member
• National Association of Realtors (NAR) – Member
• Young Industrial Brokers (YIB) – Member