Prior to working with Friedman Integrated Real Estate Solutions, Glenn worked at Colliers International for seven years as a broker specializing in tenant and landlord representation.
Glenn N. DesRosiers has been a successful real estate broker since 1993. Glenn joined Friedman Integrated Real Estate Solutions in the commercial/office leasing division in June of 2000 and became Vice President in 2004 and Senior Vice President in 2009. Glenn has completed over 908 lease and/or sale transactions totaling over $379 Million and 4.9 million square feet. He strives to develop and preserve standards of excellence resulting in long term client relationships, which he attributes to his accomplishments.
Costar Power Broker Award Winner: 2005, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
His clients have included:
- Sommer Allibert Industries, France
- Society of the Plastics Industry
- AT&T, Advanced Nationwide Messaging
- John Hancock Financial Services
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation
- William Beaumont Hospital
- Dictaphone Corporation
- Edward D. Jones Company
- American Plastics Council
- St. John Health System
- Fenner, Melstrom & Dooling LLP
- North American Lighting
- United Concordia Companies
- Muzak, LLC
- Muri Assembly Systems
- Aegis Mortgage Corporation
- The Republic of France
- Quatrine Furniture of Michigan
- Martinrea Metal Industries, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies North America Corporation